To write me, fill out the contact form below. I appreciate your patience; I receive a lot of inquiries and can't always respond to them all.
If you want me to speak at your conference or other event, please contact my speaking agent: Leslie Shipman of The Shipman Agency.
My literary agent is Chris Parris-Lamb of The Gernert Company.
If you've never read my book, I encourage you to — no matter who you are, or how your life has or hasn't been affected by these topics. Here are some frequently asked questions about me, Uncle Bob and AKOMP.
If you already ❤️ AKOMP ...
- That's awesome.
- Consider letting others in your life know you love the book.
- If you can, buy copies for those in your life you wish would read it. I wrote it so it could be read by people who identify with Bob — for sure — but also so that it could be read and enjoyed by people who identify more perhaps with his family, friends, doctors, and so forth, including people with no affiliation with these topics. Because, in truth, these topics affect us all.
- Ask your favorite local bookstores whether they sell it.
- Ask if your local library has a copy and request one if they don't.
- If you're in a book club, consider suggesting it.
- If you're a teacher, consider assigning it.
- Ishmall had won!