Sign up for this extremely occasional newsletter to hear when I publish a new piece or have other news.
My literary agent is Chris Parris-Lamb of The Gernert Company
My speaking agent is Leslie Shipman at The Shipman Agency
My publicist for A Kind of Mirraculas Paradise is Mia O'Neill at Simon & Schuster
You can follow me on Instagram, or Twitter (which I'm only sort of on). I'm not on Facebook. If you want to contact me directly, write me at hellosandyallen at gmail dot com. I try to respond to all email but I'm busy and sometimes by busy I mean my fingers are in flour and / or soil (not at the same time). Your patience is appreciated.
I encourage you to follow my podcast Mad Chat on Instagram, and Twitter. Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts. Rate and review us on Apple podcasts (please!) or wherever you rate and review podcasts. If you like the show, please tell your friends and followers. More at the show's website.
Inquiries about Mad Chat, write: madchatshow at gmail dot com
If you've read and love AKOMP...
- Ishmall had won!!!!
- Follow @mirraculasparadise on Instagram!
- Tell your friends and followers! #AKOMP #ishmallhadwon
- Ask your favorite local bookstores whether they have it.
- Ask if your local library has a copy and request one if they don't; it's usually pretty easy to do.
- If you can, buy copies for those in your life you wish would read it or who you know need to.
- If you're in a book club, suggest it
- If you're a teacher, consider assigning it
Couple more AKOMP things:
- It's available as an ebook
- Another way to hear more of Bob is to listen to this great episode of the Organist about us
- If you want to rock out, here's an AKOMP-inspired Spotify playlist
- Other inquires related to AKOMP, write mirraculas at gmail dot com